24th Annual Hog's Hunt 50K/25K Trail Run
Date: Spring 2016
Start: At Shelter Number 1 adjacent to Lake Raven
Where: Huntsville State Park, approximately 6 miles south of Huntsville, Texas off of I-45 (exit 109)
Aid Stations: Eight fully stocked aid stations on 50K course; Four on 25K course
Course: Dirt trails & jeep roads through beautiful & scenic forest of Huntsville State Park - 25K loop looped course.
- Start Time: 6 a.m.
- Cut Off: 8 hours
- Entry Fee: pending
- Start Time: 7 a.m.
- Cut Off: 7 hours
- Entry Fee: $65 by Feb 28
- Late Fee: $70 by Apr 16; $75 thereafter
- High quality performance shirts by Designer Graphics
- Distinctive awards by Tyler Trophy Company
- Please plan to be fully signed up at least 30 minutes prior to the start of your event.
- SHIRT/AWARD GUARANTEED TO ENTRANTS SIGNING UP BY 3/28/2015!! SIGN UP EARLY IF POSSIBLE. WE ORDER IN ADVANCE.
- Packet pickup/late registration: Friday, April 17 at Huntsville State Park (5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.) and Saturday, April 18 (4:45 a.m. until race start)
For more information, please contact Paul Stone or 1857 Stonecrest, #1504, Tyler, TX 75703, (903) 714-5408.